Dr. Paul Copan’s preaching on Deuteronomy 7:1-12.
Dr. Copan in this preaching here is explaining the true character of Elohim (the God) of Old Testament. He is correcting the views of Richard Dawkins (one of the most well know atheist professors worldwide) on this particular subject.
And in the end he gives some points comparing “Elohim Old Testament” with “Elohim New Testament.”
I think this is one of the most exciting preaching what I have ever heard. And it is, of course, very important subject to be talking about in this time where atheism / post-modernism are in the very edge of its rope while the legalism is in other side of the rope. But Elohim says, “Don’t worry bodies, the world is still in My hand!”
Click here to listen the audio preaching Making Sense of God’s Difficult Command – Dr. Paul Copan
Enjoy and be blessed!
- Dr. Paul Copan – Is God a Moral Monster? (YouTube)
- Old Testament God vs The New Atheists | Paul Copan, PhD
Note about the speaker: Paul Copan got his Ph.D. Philosophy from Marquette University. His works as professor and Pledger Family Chair of Philosophy and Ethics at Palm Beach Atlantic University, West Palm Beach, Florida. His web site: http://www.paulcopan.com/
His is the author (and co-author) of some books:
- Creation out of Nothing,
- How Do You Know You’re Not Wrong,
- Is God a Moral Monster?, Making Sense of the Old Testament God
- That’s Just Your Interpretation,
- “True for You, But Not for Me”,
- When God Goes to Starbucks
- Is God a Moral Monster?.
- Did God Really Command Genocide?, Coming to Terms with the Justice of God”
- Come Let Us Reason. New Essays in Christian Apologetics.
- “The Gospel in the Market Place of Ideas”
“Terlahir untuk memuliakan Adonai Yeshua Messiah dan menjadi berkat bagi bangsa-bangsa” – Joseph Hendry